In Peek A Boo Playschool we recognise the importance of "Play". We believe that children learn most by doing, and as a result play is a central focus of our specially designed curriculum, with links to Aistear and Siolta, that encourages the children to become socially independent and confident youngsters. We offer a wide range of activities both indoor and outdoor to promote the development of the child.
Our activities include:
- Working with natural materials e.g. sand, water, paint, play dough, and clay.
- Music, story, rhymes and drama
- Table top toys, e.g. jigsaws, small world play
- Construction toys, Duplo, straws, stickle bricks
- Floor toys, trains, cars, dolls house etc.
- Book corner and home corner
- Nature: we learn about the seasons and plant our own bulbs etc.